Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vacation 2009

I would like to start by saying sorry I have been bad at updating lately. But things have been kinda crazy. In Feb, we went to San Fran to visit Lance. A very nice family trip for all of us. The first one we have taken as a family since 1998, when we all went to Disney World. On our trip we did many great things. Lance was an excellent tour guide. We were also able to meet Hilary, Lance's better half ;) She was extremely great for putting up with all of us for an entire week. One day we went up to Sonoma for some wine tasting and sight seeing. The country side was beautiful. Nick and I in front of one of the wineries. We also were able to eat lots and lots of oysters. Christina had her first oyster on a half shell experience that week. As you can tell she enjoyed them!
There are many amazing views of this city, this is only one of them. The entire family together for an entire week was something I was not sure would happen again. But thanks to Mom and Dad, we has a wonderful week. Thanks again Mom and Dad. During out trip other sights that we saw were: Alcatez Sana Cruz The Golden Gate Bridge Ocean Beach Hippy Hill and many more.............

No comments: