Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kota's 5

I know it has been a while since I have updated this, my apologies. We celebrated Kota’s 5th birthday. It was a great weekend. I do believe he had a really great time. Lots of presents and chocolate cake, which he LOVED!!! Also he got a new pet, b/c we don’t have enough going on in our home; we needed to add a new pet. Welcome Otis, a tortuous that the boys seem to love. They had a lot of fun playing with him for the weekend. Poor thing got a bit more attention then I think it expected. Sydney isn’t sure if Otis is a new family member or her next chew toy! The weekend was a blast, with hanging out at Mama Vicki and Papa Chucks house. I do believe the boys had a great time playing with Zach and Simon. Well that is it for now. I will update soon.

1 comment:

Fonda said...

Ok, it's been 2 months. Time to update again! Looks like the boys had a great time and the turtle look ecstatic!
You've been tagged over on my blog!