Well we got the keys to our new house in Haverhill last night. WoW the amount of stuff that has gotten done already. The big ugly bushes in front of the house have already been cut down. Nick wasted NO time on get the chain saw out and doing some dirty work. Our parents and Aunt Cindi were the worlds best help, cleaned and helped move stuff in until almost 10pm. We were able to stay in the new house and everything. So we have alot left to do but are getting so much closer. I think it might take us a while to unpack the 28 foot trailor packed full of stuff we own. Not sure how we accumulated so much stuff, even more of a suprise is how it all fit into our small townhouse in Ames. I will take some more pictures of the inside of the house as we get it put together! I am so excited to get groceries, find my pots and pans to make the first supper in 'OUR' house. Nick no longer can say "Cassie's" house!
No comments:
Post a Comment