Monday, September 8, 2008

Engaged!!!

On 08/08/08 at the Iowa State Fair, Nick asked me to marry him! WOW! Couldn't believe that was happening. Of course I said yes and now we are starting to slowly plan. I think we are looking at Nov 2009 for the big day.
Nick told the boys the weekend after so that he could tell them face to face. He first told them that they get to wear tuxedos. Dawson was confused, so then Nick explained we were getting married. Dawson thought that was cool. Kota on the other hand was mad, i mean red face, tears kind of mad.
I asked what was wrong, 'don't want me and Daddy to get married.'
He replied with "well ya".
I was really confused at this point. "so kota what is wrong"
He was about to explode with tears when he replied with "i don't want to wear no tuxspedo!"
The car exploded with laughter! It was a priceless moment. No that Kota knows he gets to wear a pretty cool suite and not a tina spedo he is much happier about the wedding!

No comments: